Share | 

Adobe Acrobat X Suite 1.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shabanali

PostSubject: Adobe Acrobat X Suite 1.0    Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Quote :
Introducing Adobe Acrobat X Suite. Maximize the power of Acrobat Dynamic PDF to create and

deliver breakthrough business communications. Quickly capture, edit, and combine digital

content, right from your desktop. Touch up and enhance digital images. Build captivating

rich media presentations, complete with video clips, screen recordings, narrations, and

navigation. Easily create fillable forms from scratch or a variety of included templates.

And assemble it all in a polished PDF Portfolio.

* Adobe Acrobat X Suite includes: Acrobat X Pro?Prepare, protect, and deliver professional

PDF communications
* Photoshop CS5?Add highquality visuals to your business communications with the industry

standard for image editing
* Adobe Captivate 5?Rapidly combine audio, video, screen recordings, slides, and more into a

rich media experience
* Adobe Presenter 7?Quickly transform static PowerPoint slides into compelling, interactive

presentations
* Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2? Create professional forms from templates or design them from

scratch Adobe Media Encoder CS5? Convert a wide variety of video formats into an Adobe Flash

Player compatible format

Code:
http://www.wupload.com/file/144389128/Adobe_Acrobat_X_Suite_1.0.rar
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1